Many celebrated the coming of this new year 2013 and exchanged the wishes for a happy and blessed year. It is great that each of us decides that this new year will be a new start and a difference to what was there in the last year.
In this post, I would like to share some ideas that hopefully will help to make this year a successful year. Those ideas are:
- Start from now and this moment. No delay!
- Specify your goals that you want to achieve this year and how you will achieve them.
- Go for your goals.
- Surround yourself with friends who support and motivate you. Not the ones who put you down.
- Review your progress and take steps to correct the situation if needed.
- Do not rush the results since they can take some time.
- Celebrate when you achieve each goal.
One good way is to keep a notebook to write all your achievements there even if the achievement is small. After few months and by looking to this notebook, you will be proud of yourself when you see all the goals you achieved while going on in 2013.
Finally, I already wrote a post in this blog about SMART goals. It will be useful for you to read that post to know more about specifying your goals. The post is accessible through the following link:
All the best…